Sunday, February 17, 2008

how adept at remodeling are you?

It's a good thing I married an engineer. Not only can he fix anything in my house, but he can build anything in my house. Of course I gripe about how many tools he claims that he needs, but this week I'm getting a spice rack!

This Saturday we shopped around for wood flooring. Yes, Home Depot has sales. It's going to be fantastic! There is no way beige carpet should ever be installed in dining rooms. This March will be a big month with the new floor. Of course, the kitchen portion has to wait until we can afford to tear out the cupboards too.

And as for the crappy weather, it just postpones when I have to start remodeling my yard as well. This spring I definitely need to put in a raised garden bed. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...