Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It was a fairly productive week. I've finished the pinwheels quilt top and need to just start on the back. I have some HST left over from the original blocks and will be using those on the back. Next I'll need to measure, add some border and extra fabric and I'll be ready to start quilting! My question for you, how should I quilt it and what color thread should I use? I'm stuck on this one.

HST quilt back

Thanks to the wonderful Pinterest, ideas are coming out of my head. I'm currently making a book sling for Charlotte's room. Now I'm stuck at the point where I rely on hubby to find the studs in the wall and hang the book sling. It's a cute idea! She's also getting another shelf but I am working on priming/painting the bracket and then it's up to hubby again!


Linking up to Lee again this week...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

This will be a two in one quilt, with a wonderful front and back! I'm usually all for simple quilting, but then again, I have no clue about free motion quilting...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...