Tuesday, November 29, 2011

video from santa

This morning there was a message from Santa to Charlotte in my inbox. I know she will love it! Stay tuned for the results.....

Update: Charlotte was amazed by the video. She kept repeating, "Santa said my name!" My friend Lisa shared this with me and what a great deal of fun it was. Charlotte certainly understands the concept of Santa and wants to sit on his lap again too.


We also put up our tree tonight. Charlotte was a good helper with the ornaments. She even helped me string the lights. Tomorrow we will make garland and then I'll snap a photo of the tree. I've also taught her that Christmas is Jesus' birthday and she plays with the Nativity Scene on our piano. Just keeping Christ in Christmas.


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...