Monday, November 21, 2011

potty progress

I spent the weekend at my mom's house. My nephew and niece were there too. My nephew is 5 and most certainly in underwear. I took advantage of this and put Charlotte in underwear on Friday and put the potty in the living room. She did really good except for the #2 part. We kept working on it on Saturday using pull-ups too. Charlotte started to actually say, "Mommy, have to go potty!"

I never thought I would jump up and down after hearing that phrase.

Charlotte has now been dry since going to bed last night. This includes peeing in the middle-of-the-night and going while we made a stop into the office. What a super job she is doing! Could it finally have clicked? Are we really on the potty track!? Good thing I have two types of travel potties, just in case!

Gretchen is all over the place. Crawling up a stair to get into the next room, eating like a maniac and just being a kid. Today she and Charlotte were rolling around on the floor laughing and playing together. That melts my heart and makes me so happy to see the love they have for each other. Gretchen will be 10 months next week.
Charlotte (2.5) & Gretchen (10 mo)
Note from Dad: Kevin got a 7-point buck on opening weekend. His biggest yet! Yea Dad!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...