Thursday, September 22, 2011

highchair recovered

With the new cabin just around the corner, I know Kevin is going to want to spend a lot of time up there. This year and the years to come. Since we plan on having more kids, and I know his brother is going to have a bunch as well, I knew it would really help to have a highchair up there. There is plenty of storage in the basement so I opted for a full-sized chair.

Off went my emails to the MOMS Club. Had I known you could get a cheap chair at Target for $30, I probably would have gone that route. But, I bought a hand-me-down for $20. (What I thought was a deal at the time.) To my dismay, when I got home, it looked like somebody puked on the chair cover. I didn't even want to clean it. So, having seen a great tutorial on Make-It-And-Love-It, I decided to make my own cover.

Off to Joann's the kids and I went. I wasn't too impressed with the fabric choices, but I found something that works. Done while the kids were napping, I'm really happy with how it turned out. I also admit, I was rushing, but it worked!
highchair recovered

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...