Thursday, June 30, 2011

we're homeowners again

I, yes, I, closed on the house today. Took 45 minutes, no hiccups. The seller wasn't there, I was a little bummed. I wanted to meet her. But, I have the keys, made extras and headed over to the house. I have a coat of paint on in Charlotte's room and my mom and sister came over to scrub the kitchen. I also cleaned two of the bathrooms. Tomorrow the carpets are getting cleaned. Saturday I'll be doing more painting and of course, more cleaning.

Charlotte got to ride her NEW bike around the kitchen. She can't quite get the concept of peddling yet, but like most things, she'll catch on quickly. The curtains I picked out look great in the living room and overall, I'm super excited. I can't wait to see what my new wicker furniture looks like in the beautiful sunroom. I'll try to get some photos up soon!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...