- She rolls over ALL the time to her belly. Last night, she even woke up on her belly, that was a first.
- She saw her first theater movie and slept through the entire thing.
- She plays with her toes all the time.
- She drools much more than my first child.
- She loves blowing raspberries and giggling at you.
- She goes with the flow - no matter what the day brings.
- She sleeps through the night and goes to sleep on her own.
- She's not shy and will let anybody pick her up.
- She's still working at taking a bottle - let's hope we can nail this within the next few weeks.
- She absolutely loves her mommy.
- She watches her big sister like a hawk; I just know she'll be running around before she's a year old.
- Update: Gretchen took TWO bottles from mama today....all I can say is thank goodness!
I have two seminars in the new few weeks and I was wondering how that would work if she was still attached to me...
Monday, June 27, 2011
happy 5 months gretchen!
My little baby girl is five months old today! Gretchen brings a sense of lightheartedness to my life. Each day I look at her smiley face, no matter what, I can't help but smile back and shower her with kisses. Unless you take food away, she never cries, never. Gretchen is truly the perfect baby.