Monday, March 21, 2011

grasslands quilt finished

Projects sure move slowly around here. My prime quilting time (naps and after the kids go to bed) is now taken up by Miss Gretchen. She sleeps, but between feedings and getting the house clean, there doesn't seem to be enough time right now to really bite into a project. I'm working on little things (nursing covers) and doing some quilting here and there. It's probably better on my budget anyways.

This weekend I finished quilting the Grasslands quilt for the cabin. This is another twin sized quilt for the bunk room. I really love this fabric line, Origins, by Basic Grey for Moda. I used charm squares which made putting it together a real treat (fast)! The back is made of mostly scraps from my stash. I think it adds a fun backing and I was trying to save a little $ and use up scraps of what I had. Turned out nice...

grasslands quilt front
grasslands back (and griffin)
post signature
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...