Tuesday, February 22, 2011

feeling a little better

Yesterday I learned what a relief saline nose drops are for little noses. Too bad it only took me two years to find out what they were. After a few sprays up Gretchen's nose, the boogers have melted and I was able to squeegee them out. She hated it but could breathe afterwards!! I also bought a good humidifier yesterday and that's now running too. With all the new remedies, Gretchen pulled two 3-hour shifts and a 2.5-hour shift. All three of us took killer naps yesterday too. This makes for one happy mama on this Tuesday!

Tomorrow also marks Gretchen's four week birthday! Has it been that long already? She is getting so strong and can hold her head upright for a good amount of time when she's on your shoulder. We love this peanut!

It dawned on me the other day I never asked Kevin what he thought of expanding the family even more. (Don't worry, we aren't there yet!) So, I asked him if he felt our family was "complete." Good thing he said no...so...there will be more kids in the future!

1 comment:

Alyssa Ashley said...

Glad she's feeling better. My son Wyatt is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe it's been that long already either. He will be a month on Friday. He's also super strong! He's been trying to hold his head up since birth. Both my boys were like that. I think it might have something to do with their size. My first was 9lbs 12oz and this one was 10lbs 3oz! Good to hear this won't be it for you. We plan to try for one more, as well. Maybe this next one will be a girl for us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...