Thursday, October 7, 2010

please pray for my friend

Life isn't simple. Life isn't easy. Even when life is at a high, somehow, it manages to hit a low. I have a young mom friend who is going through a very difficult time. Truth be told, she's been going through a difficult time for the last six years or so. Her husband has had brain cancer and it has spread, yet again. This time, it's probably not treatable. She is currently exhausting all their options and I'm sure, it's not easy.

They have a six-year-old daughter and a 20-month-old daughter. I ask that right now, you please pray for this family. Pray for their strength in the decisions they have to make. I agree, it's so not fair that this young, wonderful couple should have to deal with life-altering decisions.

So, next time you are having a bad day, or frustrated with your husband or your kids, just remember the little things. Be thankful for what you have. It's the simplest idea and somehow we all seem to forget it from time to time.

Again, please pray for my friend, her husband and children in this difficult time they are facing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...