Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I've always loved Halloween. Yes, it's probably because my birthday has fallen so close to all the festivities. Saturday, Charlotte and I went to a friend's house for a Halloween Toddler Bash. The kiddos looked so adorable in their outfits. Charlotte was dressed as a ballerina (impromptu) and it turned out really cute. She loved prancing around and showing us her spinning skills.


My birthday celebration was wonderful. It was a nice quiet night at my mom's house followed by cheesecake and a quiet weekend. Charlotte was well-behaved for me making the weekend even better. I also have left over carrot cupcakes for the week ahead. Mmmmm....I welcome 29 with a bang. I know this will be a fantastic year filled with even more change and chaos when we welcome baby #2 in February.

This is her cute little smile. She tends to squint her eyes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...