Monday, September 27, 2010

new fall hat

With the cool weather, our park playdates are going to definitely require a hat, for Charlotte and for mom. The cute argyle hat I made Charlotte last winter is sadly too small. It was time to re-purpose another sweater and make her another hat.


If you haven't visited Make it and Love It - then you definitely need to. Ashley's blog is full of fun things to make and it's easy stuff. Here's her tutorial on how to make a cute hat from an old sweater.

P.S. I fell a hundred times better today. What an icky bug.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Ha! I just had to do the same thing! Then I used Ashley's tutorial on silk flowers and added a big green flower to the hat! I even had to make one for me. Glad you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...