Tuesday, September 14, 2010

20 week update

Half-way? You've got to be kidding me! I hope (maybe) the next half goes just as fast! Here's my first official prego photo. Only took 20 weeks to get one. I'm in maternity pants, as I've shared before. Still feel awesome and have plenty of energy (if Charlotte hasn't drained it all)


My big ultrasound is this Friday. Kevin and Charlotte will both be there. We aren't finding out the sex of the baby, so those of you dying to know, you'll have to wait another 20 weeks. Friday we'll get another photo of the little peanut inside me. Exciting!!

On a side note, we went apple picking at Barthel's Fruit Farm on Monday morning. The weather has been fantastic!! I went with some other moms from my MOMS Club and the kiddos had a great time. Most of them stood around and ate apples in the orchard while the moms picked the fruit. Here's a photo a fellow mom, Laetitia, took. (And here's her photography website: http://www.tresjoliephoto.com)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...