Friday, October 30, 2009

happy birthday, happy halloween


Thursday, we celebrated my birthday! Charlotte came to dinner with us and the Horstmeyer's. She was a perfect little girl, flirting with people at the nearby tables and sitting in her highchair eating mangos and cheerios. It makes me very happy to know that I can take her fancy places in public and I don't have to worry about her screaming.

Friday, we went trick-or-treating at Daddy's work. Charlotte dressed up as a fairy and every body thought she was just the cutest. Good thing she likes peas over candy right now becuase candy is something we didn't need more of in the house.

All else is well with Charlotte. She's 28/5 inches long and keeps getting more personality. Sleeping is still so-so at home, but she's a fantastic napper and makes my days easy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...