Saturday, May 2, 2009

sleeping like a baby

On Thursday night Charlotte surprised the two of us by sleeping through the entire night! Daddy put her to bed around 9:30pm and she woke up at 5:00am. You can imagine how surprised I was when I squinted at the clock and realized it was already time to start the day. Not getting my hopes up, I was patiently waiting to see how she would sleep on Friday night. And, Charlotte slept 7 hours straight, waking up at 4:40am. This I can handle. We woke up, nursed, made coffee, made muffins, and let Griffin outside. Now we just have to wait for Daddy to wake up.

I think Charlotte has been sleeping so well at night because she is so darn active and happy during the day. She is really tiring herself out. The only bad part of this whole equation is that Charlotte is SUPER fussy around 6-8pm because she is over-tired. But we have managed to find ways to calm her down and get her ready for bed. I sure hope that this sleeping pattern continues!

1 comment:

Baby Burla said...

I am jealous, but hope her good sleep habits continue. Perhaps she could have a chat with Boyd and encourage him to sleep through the night. Charlotte is growing up and has begun to lose that newborn look. She is so cute-we love the new pictures. How are you doing? Fill me in on life with baby and as a mommy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...