Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy, happy, joy, joy

We are starting week 11! It's hard to believe. Everything is going great around here. Now that the weather is nice, we have been getting outside to do some yard work. I'm also working hard at trying to jog everyday. Luckily, Charlotte loves going for walks in the stroller.
She has been so smiley lately. Daddy just loves making her laugh. This weekend we are traveling to Green Bay for Godmother Laura's bridal shower. I'm sure Charlotte will enjoy seeing Grandma LaPean again.

Mother's Day was very nice at our home. Daddy surprised me with two ADORABLE cards. Yes, I cried. The two of them got me some new gardening tools as well. Kevin and I are so blessed with this baby girl. I am most thankful for the opportunity to stay home and watch her grow, minute by minute.

1 comment:

Kersten said...

Great pic of mom and daughter!! Set up BW's pack adn play tonight...it is something else!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...