Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 12

Lat night was the best night yet! We went to bed after feeding at 9:30pm. She slept 3 hours, ate again, then slept 3.5 hours, fed and slept another 3.5 hours. We didn't get out of bed until 7am!! I can't believe how awesome the night went. I think Charlotte is really getting the day time/ night time routine down. I also turned our little humidifier on becuase her belly is getting dry. That may help the sleeping.

We are still hanging out during the day. I'm getting a few more things done around the house. Not up to par yet, but getting much better. I think tomorrow we may sit at the dog park for Griffin. It will be a little warmer out and I can keep Charlotte plenty warm in her cozy car seat. Griffin is getting fairly restless around here and that's mainly my fault. I can't really walk him right now, but he's hanging in there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...