Tuesday, February 17, 2009

one week and counting

I have one week to go! Baby is due next Wednesday, February 25th (the first day of Lent). More good news, the rash is much better than it was. Still present, but very tolerable. I can hardly notice it and don't itch a whole lot any more.

I saw my doctor this morning and I'm 1 cm dilated and still 50% effaced. She seems to think that baby will happen naturally sometime next week. She also has off this weekend, so I definitely want to wait until next week sometime otherwise I'll have a different doctor to deliver Baby LaPean. My guess is sometime between Monday and Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

It's fun talking with our families as we all wait in anticipation. Getting schedules cleared and cameras ready, everyone seems very excited to welcome this new little package to the family. Kevin is holding up very good. Every time I sneeze or sigh he quickly asks if I'm ok (knowing that one of these times I'll announce I've started contractions). Until then, we wait...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...